On Saturday, Nick and I, ok mainly I, had a semi-hungover day. In the morning we walked into town and had breakfast out. In the afternoon, we went for dinner at Nanny Tracy’s house.
On Sunday, Nick competed in the British Weightlifting Championships at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. Rosalie, my mum and I went to support him. He did really well, lifting equal PB’s and was awarded with a Bronze medal!
On Monday, we made a rather exciting purchase of Rosalie’s new pushchair. After much deliberation we went for the Baby Jogger City Mini GT in All Black. I love it! Let me know if you’d like a review.
On Tuesday morning, I popped to our local green grocers and florist to pick up some supplies and in the afternoon I went into town to grab a few last minute final bits for my friend’s baby shower preparations.
On Wednesday, Rosalie and I went to my Nan’s house for lunch. In the afternoon we visited my Nan’s friend Edna.
On Thursday, Rosalie and I visited my friend Naomi and my Godson, Kian. We are all going on holiday together later this year so we made some of final arrangements.
On Friday, Rosalie and I went to Cotswold wildlife park with my friend Abi and Goddaughter Olivia. We had a lovely day in the sun looking at all the animals.
46th Week of Life
On Saturday, I attended my friend Carly’s baby shower so Rosalie spent the afternoon with Grandma. It was so lovely to see all the preparations we had made come together. It went off perfectly! I had a fabulous time and I think Carly did too!On Sunday, Nick competed in the British Crossfit Championships. Nick came 32nd out of 100 Athletes. He was competing against the fittest people in Britain, some of which are professional athletes.
On Monday, my mum came over to visit Rosalie and I. Rosalie had developed a strange rash on her head and arms and just didn’t seem herself. On Monday afternoon I took Rosalie to the doctors, after seeing the rash they sent us straight to the John Radcliffe Hospital where we ended up spending the night. You can read more about this here.
On Tuesday, after the most horrendous night, we remained at the hospital whilst they monitored Rosalie. Thankfully after a dose of antibiotics they let us go home Tuesday evening.
On Wednesday, Rosalie and I had to go back to hospital for a 2nd dose of antibiotics. On the way home I popped in to see my Nan as she had been worried about Rosalie.Rosalie and I spent Thursday and Friday resting. Rosalie still didn’t seem herself so we stayed in and had lots of cuddles on the sofa.
What Rosalie had to eat these last two weeks:
27th – Breakfast – Scrambled egg on toast
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich, tomato noughts and crosses, yogurt, strawberries
– Dinner – Lasagna, sweet potato chips, broccoli
28th – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Carrot sticks and fruit purée
– Dinner – BBQ chicken wrap and chips, fruit salad and ice cream
29th – Breakfast – toast and yogurt and strawberries
– Lunch – Penne pasta bolognaise, garlic bread
– Dinner – fajitas
30th – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Jacket potato with tuna mayo
– Dinner – Sausage and kale casserole
1st – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Sausage and kale casserole, raspberries, lemon cake
– Dinner – Burgers, sweet potatoes chips, salad
2nd – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Sausage and kale casserole, cheesey puffs, raspberries and strawberries from the garden
– Dinner – Spaghetti bolognaise
3rd – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich, carrot sticks, yogurt, banana
– Dinner – Chicken curry
4th – Breakfast – Blueberry Wheats
– Lunch – Chicken mayo baguette
– Dinner – Spaghetti Bolognaise
5th – Breakfast – Sausage and egg mcmuffin
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich, cheese puffs, blueberrys
– Dinner – Sausage and kale casserole,
6th – Breakfast – Blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich, carrot sticks, peach
– Dinner – Fruit pouch, Cheese puffs
7th – Breakfast – Wheatabix and fruit pouch
– Lunch – Cheese and beans on toast
– Dinner -Sausage and mash
8th – Breakfast – Blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich, cheese puffs, Blueberries
– Dinner – Jacket potatoe with cheese, sausages, salad
9th – Breakfast – Blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Spanish omelette
– Dinner – Spaghetti bolognaiseYou can view Rosalie’s 45th and 46th Week of life video here