29th Week of Life
On Saturday I took advantage of the lovely weather and did some work in the garden ready for spring. Grandma looked after Rosalie whilst Grandpa helped me in the garden.
On Sunday I went to see my friend and we had a nice lunch out. In the afternoon I went to my mum’s house to see her and GG.
On Monday, Mum, Rosalie and I went into the city and I made a few sneaky Primark purchases.
On Tuesday, Rosalie and I stayed in. I did some chores around the house and we had some play time.
On Wednesday, My friend came over and we had a cup of tea and a mooch around town. It was a lovely catch up as I hadn’t seen her for a while.
On Thursday, I had to work most of the day so Rosalie spent the day with Daddy.
On Friday, I did some cleaning in the morning and then worked in the afternoon. Rosalie had a day of Daddy day care again.
30th Week of Life
On Saturday, Nick and I took Rosalie to our local pool for the first time. It was a successful trip. Despite being quite noisy in there we didn’t have any tears.
Sunday was mothers day. So I cooked my Mum, Nan and Andy came a Roast Dinner.
On Monday afternoon I worked and then in the early evening we went to see Nanny and Grandad as they had just returned back from their holiday in Costa Rica.
On Tuesday, Rosalie and I went for a walk into town to pick up some bits and pieces.
On Wednesday Rosalie, and I went to visit one of my Nan’s friends. Rosalie had a lovely time singing and playing with her.On Thursday, I had to work again so daddy looked after Rosalie.
7th – Breakfast – Porridge and Pear puree
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, pear, butternut squash
– Dinner – Sweet potato and kale puree, followed by Apple and yogurt
8th – Breakfast – Porridge and apple puree
– Lunch – Butternut squash mash, pear puree, chips
– Dinner – sweet potatoe and kale puree, pear puree with yogurt
9th – Breakfast – Banana Pancakes
– Lunch – Bagel with cream cheese, banana
– Dinner – Carrot sticks, Sweet potatoe and carrot mash, Broccoli, yogurt
10th – Breakfast – Blueberry porridge with raspberries
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, carrot sticks, mango, pear
– Dinner – Sweet potatoe and kale puree, Pear puree
11th – Breakfast – blueberry porridge with raspberries
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, carrot sticks, pear sticks
– Dinner – Pulled Pork and butternut squash mash, Raspberries with custard12th – Breakfast – pancakes
– Lunch – Eggy fingers, Mango, Pulled pork
– Dinner – Roast (Rosalie has a bit of everything all mashed in together)
13th – Breakfast – Porridge and Raspberries
– Lunch – Sausage and kale casserole
– Dinner – Butternut squash mash with pulled pork, Raspberries and custard
14th – Breakfast – Homemade bread with butter
– Lunch – Sausage and kale casserole, Mango and custard
– Dinner – Butternut squash mash with pulled pork, Raspberries and yogurt
15th – Breakfast – Homemade bread with butter
– Lunch – Roast dinner (Everything all mashed in)
– Dinner – Butternut squash Mash
16th – Breakfast – Porridge with mango
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, Banana, Carrots and broccoli sticks
– Dinner – butternut squash, chips, pitta, cucumber
17th – Breakfast – Porridge with blueberries
– Lunch – Tomato pasta sauce and butternut squash mash
– Dinner – Avocado, ham, banana
18th – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with banana
– Lunch – Butternut squash mash, apple puree and a biscuit
– Dinner – Roast
19th – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with banana
– Lunch – Avacardo on crackers, pear and organix cheese puffs
– Dinner – vegetable omelette, Apple puree and custard
20th – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with banana
– Lunch – Cheese crackers and banana and biscuit
– Dinner – Vegetable Omelette, Sweet potato mash, vegetables, chips
Rosalie is also having 4/5 breastfeed a day. She has one when she wakes up between 5am and 8am, another one at 11am. She will have one or two in the afternoon, and then her bedtime feed at 7pm.You can view Rosalie’s 29th and 30th Weekly life video here.