34th Week of Life
On Saturday, Rosalie and I went into a local town to pick up some necessities.
On Sunday, I went to visit my Mum and Nan as Nick was at work. My Godmother was down visiting my mum and so Rosalie got to meet her for the first time.
On Monday, My mum and Tricia came over so we walked into town and had lunch out.
On Tuesday, Rosalie and I went to visit my godson and his mummy.
On Wednesday morning Rosalie and I took Ralph to the dog groomers. We then walked to the doctors and did a little bit of shopping around town.
On Thursday, I had to work for a few hours so Rosalie spent the afternoon with Nanny Tracy.
On Friday, We had a lovely day visiting Auntie Abi and Olivia. It was a lovely day so we played out in the garden.
35th Week of Life
On Saturday, we went to visit Nick’s Grampy, in the evening we had a bbq round Nanny’s
On Sunday, My mum and Nan came over and I cooked a Roast Dinner.
On Monday, I spent the day with my mum, we went to a local town, had some lunch and did some shopping, the usual!
On Tuesday, Rosalie and I went back to our Tums to Tinies meet up. It’s been such a long time since we went it was nice to catch up with everyone.
On Wednesday we had a family day together. Nick and I took Rosalie to Coral Reef (a swimming pool with a pirate ship!) On the way home we stopped off to have lunch at TGI Friday’s. Rosalie loved it!
On Thursday, Rosalie and I went to a music and movement class for the first time. It was really good. Rosalie was the smallest there but liked watching all the children play.
On Friday Rosalie and I did the weekly food shop in Aldi. It was Rosalie’s first trolley ride. In the afternoon we had a play date at Rosalie’s friend Oliver’s house.
This is what Rosalie has been eating over the last two weeks:::
11th – Breakfast – Banana porridge with raspberries
– Lunch – Crackers with almond butter and marmite, cheese puffs, carrot sticks, orange.
– Dinner – Bolognaise with sweet potato.
12th – Breakfast – Porridge with strawberries and blueberries
– Lunch – Smoked mackerel pate sandwich, banana and satsuma
– Dinner – Pulled pork, butternut squash and sweet potato yogurt
13th – Breakfast – porridge with pear purée and green smoothie
– Lunch – Sausage and kale casserole
– Dinner – Pork stir fry with egg fried rice
14th – Breakfast – Porridge with strawberries and blueberries
– Lunch – Quinoa and yogurt and some of mummy’s baguette
– Dinner – Bolognaise with sweet potato
15th – Breakfast – Porridge with pear purée and blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, banana, cheese puffs, sweet potato chips, yogurt
– Dinner – Sausage and kale casserole with sweet potato followed by custard and kiwi
16th – Breakfast – Porridge with pear purée and blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Cream cheese sandwich with homemade bread, satsuma, biscuit, cheese puffs
– Dinner – Sausage and kale casserole
17th – Breakfast – Porridge with pear puree
– Lunch – Quinoa, yogurt
– Dinner – Burgers, sweet potatoe chips, broccoli, carrots
18th – Breakfast – Toast with Butter, black pudding, hash brown
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, banana, cheese puffs,
– Dinner – Quinoa, sweet potato chips, broccoli, carrot
19th – Breakfast – Pancakes with raspberries
– Lunch – Roast dinner followed by jelly
– Dinner – Sweet potato and bolognaise, yogurt
20th – Breakfast – Porridge with raspberries
– Lunch – Quinoa and Chips
– Dinner – Sausage and Kale casserole, sweet potatoe mash and a boiled egg, yogurt
21st – Breakfast – Porridge and banana
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, orange, avacardo, cheese puffs
– Dinner- Beef and Vegetable stir fry
22nd – Breakfast – Porridge and pear puree and pancakes
– Lunch – Quinoa, Chips, burger
– Dinner – Bolognaise and sweet potatoe, pear and yogurt
23rd – Breakfast – Porridge and pear puree
– Lunch – Home made mackerel pate on homemade bread, carrot sticks, cheese puffs, pear and yogurt
– Dinner – sausage and kale casserole, yogurt
24th – Breakfast – Porridge and raspberries
– Lunch – Home made mackerel pate on toast, avocado, carrot sticks
– Dinner – homemade pizzaRosalie continues to have 4 breast feeds a day.
You can view Rosalie’s 34th and 35th Week of Life video here.