So it’s that time of year… when the ghouls are let out from school and you have to try and occupy them for a week.
Why not get them into the Halloween spirit and decorate your house with these Halloween inspired crafts. Big mum points here!
Bin bag cobwebs
1. Firstly cut your bin bag into a square.
2. Fold your square in half diagnally, in half again and in half again.
3. Now cut out your cob web shape and move all the off cuts to one side.
4. Unfold your cobweb and stick it on the window. Simples.
1. Create a bat template out of cardboard
2. Fold you piece of A4 black card in half
3. Draw around your bat template with the folded side in the middle
4. Cut out your bat shape
5. Unfold your bat and blu tac him and his bat friends to your wall
Spooky Tea light holders
1. Collect some old jam jars.
2. Wrap spooky web around the outside of your jam jar and secure
3. Decorate with spiders
4. Pop your LED tea light in
Glow in the dark eyes
1. Gather up so toilet roll tubes
2. Cut out evil eye holes.
3. Activate your glowstick and tape it behind the eye holes.
4. Hide your toilet roll tube in the bushes and wait for it to get dark.
Lastly I hung lots of cobwebs around my door and blu tacked some spiders around. Voila! your Halloween door is dressed. I’ve made a video of how I made these Halloween decorations over on my channel mum playlist. You can view the video here. Will you be dressing your door for Halloween? I’d love to see pictures if you try any of these crafts so post them to twitter or instagram using the hashtag #CMhalloween. Happy Halloween!