31st Week of Life
On Saturday, we had a family day so we went out and did a little shopping. In the evening, we went to Nanny Tracy’s for dinner.
On Sunday, Grandma came over to watch Rosalie so that Nick and I could do some major sorting. It took us all day and multiple skip runs but in the end we managed to clear out the garage to make way for daddy’s new gym.
On Monday, Grandma joined us again for the day. The sun was shining so we went for a nice walk into town to run some errands.On Tuesday, I met up with a friend from NCT and we went for an afternoon stroll. I also took Rosalie to be weighed.
On Wednesday, Rosalie and I met up with a couple of other mum’s from our NCT class and we all went swimming. Rosalie loved it! We had a lovely afternoon and Rosalie didn’t cry when we got out. Wooo!
On Thursday, I had a dentist appointment so whilst that was going on Rosalie and GG went for a walk around town. We then spent the afternoon with my nan and had dinner at her house too.
On Friday, Nick had the day off. We had a nice lazy morning and then went to Nick’s mum’s in the afternoon. We stayed for dinner too.
32nd Week of Life
On Saturday, Nick turned 28 so to celebrate we had lunch out at the Greyhound
. I can’t recommend this place enough. The food was to die for. We had steak and it was beautifully cooked, just melted in your mouth. Mmmm, so good!
On Sunday, we spent the day at home. In the evening we went to Nick’s mum’s for dinner.
On Monday, Rosalie and I popped into town to pick up a parcel and do a tiny bit of shopping. In the afternoon we went to my mum’s house to see her.
On Tuesday I squeezed in some blogging and vlogging.
On Wednesday, Rosalie and I stayed in to catch up on some chores.
On Thursday, We popped into town and then I went to see my mum in the afternoon as she had the week off.On Good Friday, I cleaned the house whilst Daddy looked after Rosalie and then we went Nanny Tracy’s house for dinner.
Here is what Rosalie has been eating these last two weeks:
21st – Breakfast – Farley’s Rusks and pear puree
– Lunch – Sweet potato mash, Apple puree, Nandos, (Chip & Pitta)
– Dinner – Carrot sticks, broccoli, peas, burger, sweet potato chips
22nd – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with mango pieces
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, avocado, Organix cheese puffs, carrot sticks, yogurt
– Dinner – Bread and butter, sausage and sweet potato, Kiwi and yogurt
23rd – Breakfast – Strawberry and Banana porridge with mango pieces
– Lunch – Homemade bread with butter, sweet potatoe mash, cheesey puffs, pear puree
– Dinner – Chicken and spinach pasta, blueberries and custard
24th – Breakfast – Pancakes, Strawberry and Banana porridge with pear and banana puree
– Lunch – Chicken mayo, Homemade bread and butter, Organix cheese puffs, Pear
– Dinner – Vegetable Omelette with sweet potato mash, Mango and custard
25th – Breakfast – Pancakes, Banana, Mango and yogurt
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, Pear and banana puree, Organix Tomato puffs
– Dinner – Burger and sweet potato, Mango and yogurt
26th – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with mango
– Lunch – Homemade bread with butter, sweet potato mash, pear and banana puree
– Dinner – Roast
27th – Breakfast – Porridge with mango
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, Hot cross bun, pear, Organix tomato puffs
– Dinner – Curry with rice and broccoli
28th – Breakfast – Pancakes with raspberries
– Lunch – Butternut squash, chips, pate on toast, syrup sponge
– Dinner – none
29th – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with mango
– Lunch – none
– Dinner – Lasagna, chips, broccoli, garlic bread, Apple puree and Custard
30th – Breakfast – Strawberry and Banana porridge with raspberries
– Lunch – Butternut squash, Apple Puree, Orange, Tomato puffs
– Dinner – Butternut squash, Sweet Potato, Kale, Pear puree with yogurt
31st – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with mango and a few blueberry wheats
– Lunch – Baguette with cream cheese, Organix tomato puffs, grapes (cut up) carrot sticks, Yogurt with strawberries and blueberries
– Dinner – scrambled egg, spinach, carrots, raspberries and custard
1st – Breakfast – Strawberry and Bannana porridge with pear puree
– Lunch – Crackers with cream cheese, Tomato puffs, carrot sticks, satsuma
– Dinner – Sausage and kale casserole, raspberries and custard
2nd – Breakfast – Strawberry and banana porridge with strawberries and blueberries
– Lunch – Chicken dinner puree (homemade by my nan), Apple Puree, cracker with hummus, bread pudding
– Dinner – Spaghetti bolognaise, Raspberries and yogurt3rd – Breakfast – Pancakes with Banana.
– Lunch – Homemade Bread with butter, Carrot sticks, Organix carrot corn sticks, Yogurt with Pear puree.
– Dinner – Sausage and Kale Casserole, Chips, Broccoli and Carrot sticks
Rosalie is now only having 4 breast feeds a day. 1 when she wakes, 1 mid morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 before bed.
You can view Rosalie’s 31st and 32nd Week of life video here